Wednesday, March 18, 2015

So enough about me

Ive been writing this blog for about 3 months, and it has been an immensely rewarding experience.  Ive learned a great deal about all sorts of topics, had a chance to develop my writing skills, and enjoyed the virtual company of many wonderful science bloggers (almost all of whom are far more qualified than I, and whom I am very grateful to be able to observe and learn from.)

I assume that Ive developed a small regular readership, as my traffic-tracking service indicates that I have between 5 and 20 returning visitors each day (depending on how recently Ive posted.)  I figured Id take this opportunity (as sleep doesnt seem to be working out for me, at the moment) to probe your minds for a minute, both to satisfy my own curiosity and to help me figure out how I should be running this thing.  If you have a second, please leave your responses to these questions in the comments:

Who are you?  Why do you read this blog?  What do I do right as a blogger, and what do I do wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Id also like to use this post to offer to trade articles with anybody who might be interested.  Id love to have some guest posts on here.  Id also like to try my hand at writing about something besides cephalopods (I have lots of other interests, I promise!), but I am not ready to maintain more than one blog at the moment, and Ive decided to keep Cephalove firmly on topic.  Send me an email or leave me a comment if youre interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment